Tuesday 20 March 2012

TIGI Bed Head Headrush

I have SERIOUS love for this product and have for a LONG time (as in 6 years, yep at 13 I was using this stuff!) and have repurchased it many times. It's a shine spray that smells really good! Words cannot even describe how nice it smells- fruity/sweet/sophisticated but not a sickly sweet scent. (Well, maybe a few words, but does not do the smell any justice!)

My hair is oily and so every single time I would not even touch shine sprays with a bargepole, but this is lightweight and I don't spray it directly to my roots, I spray a little below and from a distance. It makes my hair look shiny and healthy and smell good! I also found that I don't get that much product build up with this. If used properly then it is an amazing product.

And in terms of the packaging, if you know me, I don't really care about the packaging. If the product does what it says on the tin then I am happy. But the packaging is nice though. Bright, vibrant and colourful and does therefore stand out in my cupboard next to all my other 'boring looking products'.
 
I use this only after I straighten my hair, (only use on dry hair) which I rarely do now as I leave my hair to do its own thing and be natural. But I also use it to spritz into my hair just so that my hair smells good. I mean, come on, who doesn't like good smelling hair?!

I purchased this from Cheap Smells, but you can get it in any Toni&Guy salons or any other hair salons. It varies around the £12.00 - £15.00 mark for 200ml depending on where you purchase it from.

Hope everyone is having a good week! I am soooo excited about The Hunger Games  film :) Need to finish the book before I watch the movie though :P

Devia

x

No comments:

Post a Comment