Thursday 8 March 2012

Fudge Urban Sea Salt Texturising Spray


Firstly, Happy International Women's Day! xoxo
(the two women I love most are my Mum and Sister <3) yeah cheese I know! :P

 
I was generously given this (along with some other stuff) by Shifa at Get Gawjus, who is the loveliest person ever, with the most AMAZING hair. I have serious hair envy ;) And it is obvious she is a beauty.
I personally have not heard of this brand before but I was really intrigued to try it out. I do love sea salt sprays as I find they are the best at creating and holding beach type waves :) and seriously we all want to look like VS Angels, don't we?


So I applied this to damp hair and scrunched away. The first thing I noticed was the smell! It smells like coconuts and holidays which I love and does remind me of The Body Shop's Coconut body butter, so if you don't like that smell, you will dislike this. The scent does linger and I kept smelling my hair during the day! (I am almost certain people thought I was crazy).


Application and my thoughts:

When your hair dries it leaves a slight residue, nothing that makes your hair feel like straw. It doesn't dry my hair out like other sea salt sprays and I can work with my hair a day after application as you can brush it out. But make sure that it you use it in small amounts, not like me, I went crazy with it the first time. Whoops!

I also found that when I came home in the evening (I applied the spray in the morning), my hair had dropped but some of the shape was still there (maybe because my hair is wavy). If you have straight hair and are looking for a sea salt spray with a really good hold, unfortunately this is not your product.

Source: Google and Fudge.com

I did like the packaging, the nozzle made it easier to distribute the product all over my hair. I really like the colour of the packaging and the edginess of the product.

You can get this product from Superdrug which I was really shocked to find, as this seemed like a salon sold product. It usually retails for £6.99 for 150ml which is reasonable. It is half price at the moment.


I will may repurchase as I LOVE the smell and I liked how 'beachy' my hair looked. I felt like I was on holiday in the middle of winter..weird! I am also interested in some other products on the website. Yep, I can hear my bank account cry from here. Bless!


Has anyone tried any of the Fudge Urban products?

And before I go... Enjoy! Beyonce didn't make this song for no reason ;) She knows :)



Hope everyone is having a good week!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment