Monday 18 July 2011

Eye Look 1: Night Time

On Friday night, I went out for dinner (which was by the way amazing... especially the vanilla cheesecake!) and it was a bit posh so I thought I might as well make an effort. The eye look I created was using the 17 eyeshadow trio in 'Galactic', which I mentioned in my previous post here.

Without flash:


 The colours are amazing and are really pigmented. The left colour is a dark emerald green (which when mixed with MAC's Carbon or UD's Zero looks even more deeper and pretty!). The middle colour is a light green, but I would describe it as a deeper tone to a lime green. Then the final colour is a highlighter, which is cream white with a hint of light green in it.


Here is the look that I came up with:

 


Im sorry, the pictures should have been better, but I hope you like the look! :) I used the light green all over my lid with the dark green in the crease and brought it more in towards the inner part of my eye. The lighest colour was used as a brow highlight.

What do you think of the look?

Oh and I got my eyebrows tinted (after these pics were taken) to see what all the fuss was about and even though my brows are quite dark, the tint helped to define them and fill in parts that looked a bit 'neh'. But I do love how it looks and I might so a bit darker next time! ;)

Have a good week! :) 

x 

No comments:

Post a Comment